Geoff's Mom Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm Back

Hi friends. I had such a great time. What a celebration.

It was Vic and Rosie's 50th Wedding Anniversary party and the fun and cocktails were flowing.

Here is a picture of Rosie and Vic and their children. They are amazing people and very giving to the community and their friends. Sure do love those friends.

I visited The Country Loft in La Mesa. I always enjoy seeing their shop and they always have great classes and projects going. My pocketbook loves to go there.

I promised I would show you the pictures of the "eclairs and cream puffs". They are truly a "work of art". I have never seen a dessert that big. I can't even describe how fantastic they taste. You will just have to take my word for it.


Here is the beach.


I could hardly wait to get my toes in the sand.

Here is Michelle. She is always so much fun. I visited her shop in Vista, CA, and she is planning on a teaching event. Watch for the details in the near future.

No comments :