Geoff's Mom Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sneak Peek

 
Spring Market is just around the corner. I have several new quilts and projects to take and I am so excited! This is just a peek at "Circle of Spring". It has gone to the quilter and is ready for display. I have a new pillow and several other exciting projects in the works. I have been asked to design something for a  big fabric company and I am so excited.
 
Not sure if I told you. I got a new car. My girlfriend totalled my car on the freeway the Sunday after my mother died. Thank the good lord she is alive and well. I now have a sporty, red toyota camry. There is life after tragedy!

5 comments :

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Joyce,
Your quilt is beautiful, it is bright and cheerful. Look forward to seeing it in person at market. I am excited to be able to attend my first market.

Tina said...

Ooooh! This is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

antique quilter said...

love this the applique reminds of hex signs in PA and well baskets I love basket quilts
this is one pattern I would love to make!
thanks for sharing it with us....
a new red car how fun!!!!
Kathie

MARCIE said...

Love your new design! Very pretty! Your red car sounds very pretty also! Glad your friend is OK, how scary.