Geoff's Mom Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

No! New Years resolutions for me... I usually just say I will try and do things better in the New Year!



I thought it would be fun to show you a few of the new pictures of my patterns I just had taken. I think getting pictures to look right is one of the hardest parts of making patterns to sell.
This pattern is called "Civil Star Tracks"






This pattern is called "You Little Monkey"



















This is "Star Light, Star Bright"












This quilt is called "Miss Abbie"












I will send some more pictures in the next few days.. it has been fun getting these pictures together. I am currently working on a website so that has been quite an adventure! Wish me luck! Take care all and Happy New Year!

1 comment :

Nanette Merrill said...

Well the photos are darling. You need to share your hints on how you did this. See ya next month.