Geoff's Mom Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Best Information will win a PRIZE or two

I am in Northern Ireland.. wanting to know if anyone knows of any quilt shops here. I usually come better prepared with my list in hand of local shops. I am sure there are some quilters here.. but not sure where to find them. I will look for some wool and such.. I will check back.. I know this is a challenge but there will be a prize for person who can give me the best information. Thanks.. please spread the word! Thanks!

2 comments :

nicola said...

Hi, Iam Nicola living in the midwestern region of the Republic of Ireland where we got quite a well equiped quilt shop but that's no use for you up there in the north. Though I have two adresses of quilt shops in your area, but nothing about wool shops. Now that I am more familiar with English yarn brands I buy my wool on the English websites; what's quite interesting the English pound being rather low.
Here you go for the quilt shop adresses:
The Cotton Shed 57 Clonmacash Road
Portadown, County Armagh
(44) 077 89693948 no email
Quilter's Quest 361 Woodstock Road
Belfast (44) 028 90454745
www.quiltersquest.co.uk
I hope that'll help you,let me know.Ihave never been up there so I will discover like you.
Good luck!

Nanette Merrill said...

Holy Cow! You're in Ireland. How fun. I'm super jealous. Can't wait to see what you find Joyce!