Geoff's Mom Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Request for pictures of my quilts


This is called "Civil Star Tracks". This was my first pattern and believe me the picture doesn't do the quilt justice. How do you get good pictures? I think that is one of the hardest things I try to do is to get a really good picture of the quilt.






This quilt is called "You Little Monkey". It is a quick and easy baby quilt.









Here is "Cheers Me Up" my latest quilt pattern. Hopefully everyone will love it like I do!

4 comments :

Nanette Merrill said...

Pictures are difficult sometimes aren't they. I think I'm getting better but then I take a bad one!

Cute quilts!

Browndirtcottage said...

oh i just love your quilts...you have done an amazing job on them....thank you for your lovely comments on my blog...glad you found your way over!

Nan said...

I think all your quilts are wonderful! Your latest pattern "cheers me up" too!!
I hope your elbow is behaving itself now, and you can move without pain.
I love the photos of your doggies, too, by the way! They are adorable!

Desert Threads said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.